Thursday 27 June 2013

DT Call June 2013

Hello everyone :)
Crafts 4 Eternity is looking to expand the Design Team!
We are looking for 3 new crafters to join our team.
No previous experience of working on a design team is necessary.
The call is open to all crafters world wide.

REQUIREMENTS

* Be able to produce 1 project a week
* Commit for a minimum of 3 months
* Be able to comment on challenge entries every week
*Post Current challenge to your own blog each week
* Have fun!!


In return you will receive Digital Images from our sponsors.

If this sounds like your cup of tea please leave a link to your blog using the blue frog button below.

The Call will close Thursday 27th JUNE at Midnight  (GMT)


For This weeks Challenge please scroll down :) 
This post is for the DT Call only.
Thank-you





4 comments:

deesdesigns said...

I'm just flattered you chose my card as a Top 3 - Thank you so very much! Dee

coops said...

ooops ladies, I have used the wrong linky.could you please delete number 10 and I`ll scroll down to the right one.

xx coops xx

coops said...

I`ve done it ladies, found out how to delete.lol.

Shirley said...

I am sorry I entered my name here in error. It was meant to be in the challenge post. So sorry. Could you please delete my name.
manythanks

Shirley