Sunday 14 March 2010

recipe #24

Hello!!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!


Thank-you for the wonderful entries last week!
The winner of last weeks challenge and guest designer for April is......


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers: 5
Timestamp: 2010-03-14 08:35:44 UTC
CONGRATULATIONS DEBS!!!!!
Please email your contact details to me @ mleppard06@aol.com
This weeks prize is a brand new set of digital stamps from Crafts 4 Eternity. These and many more stamps can be found HERE in the C4E webstore!


To be in with a chance of winning these stamps you must include all of this weeks recipe ingredients!

RECIPE
1. Use the sketch
2. Use the colours green & yellow
3. Add some string or wool


DESIGN TEAM GALLERY
The DT girls have made some beautiful cards again for you!!
We would all like to wish Jennifer a speedy recovery and lots of get well hugs!!


Guest Designer Christine Faye

Michele.S

Pinky

Adrina


Andie

Suzette

Christy

Michele
Thanks for stopping by
take care!
The C4E Team

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I am first!
This is mine

Debs said...

Hiya, so pleased to have won last week, looking forward to being your GD for April.
Here is my card
Hugs

Lynne in NI said...

Great sketch and gorgeous DT work - not sure if my card qualifies or not as I used ribbon instead of string, but Here's mine anyway!
:o)

Lisa Jane said...

Another great challenge - and the DT cards are wonderful inspiration. Here is my card
Lisa ;)

Linda said...

Really fun sketch and fabulous cards by the DT for inspiration.....thank you!!

Here’s my card.

Sharon said...

Fantastic DT cards.
Love the sketch, had great fun playing about with this recipe.
My card is at ;
http://ewe2cancraft.blogspot.com/2010/03/heffalump-spring.html
Sharon ;o)