Sunday 11 October 2009

recipe #2

Hello
Thank-you for sharing your fabulous cards with us last week, so lovely to see them!


The c4e October kit is now available, called Harvest it has papers from My Minds Eye, bazzill cardstock, Maya Road chipboard album, Prima stamps and much more. Very limited now so grab yours HERE while you can!!


We will be back later today to anounce the winner of recipe #1 good luck!


This week we have another cardmaking goody bag for you. To be in with a chance of winning you need to include all the ingredients of this weeks recipe and of course leave us a link so we can see your wonderful work!!


This week recipe ingredients are......


1. use the sketch


2. use embossing


3. use the colours purple and black



Once again the Dt have some gorgeous cards for you! pop over to their blogs to see more about their cards.

Suzette
Andie


Pinky

Emilie

Michele
Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!

Hugs

The C4E Team

xxx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I am first!

Here's mine.

Hugs,
Renata

Nikki said...

Ooh fab sketch! Think I might have a go at this! xxx

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Gals, Love all the DT samples. Great Job ladies! Thanks for hosting. I had a lot of fun with the purple! Here is my card.

http://auntbeespickles.blogspot.com/2009/10/crafts-4-eternity-challenge_12.html

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikki said...

I said I might & I have, I loved making thsi card it came together so easily, thanks so much for the inspiration!!

Here it is!

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Team,
Thanks for another great sketch & challenge. The DT cards are gorgeous.
Here's my Entry

Hugs,
Fiona x